In addition to sharing in the fun and friendship at MWGBG meetings and events, Guild members enjoy the following benefits:
- Educational Opportunities. Participation in mini-workshops and lectures at meetings Special one- and two-day workshops conducted by nationally-known teachers held throughout the year (fees may apply).
- Newsletter. Published quarterly in January, April, July and October; E-mailed to each member of the Guild. (can be mailed USPS upon request). Click here for sample newsletter. Refer to website Events Calendar page for current activity/meeting information.
- Membership Directory. The MWGBG membership directory with members’ address, phone and email is available to each member of the guild (for guild use only.)
- Access to the Guild Library. Members can email the Librarian (email@example.com), and she will bring requested books to the next meeting. Lists located on Members Only page.
- Rental of MWGBG VCR to CD/DVD Converter. Once we have our VCR tapes converted we will offer rental of our equipment to our members.
- Advance notice of special events:
- MWGBG Weekend in the Gardens (biennial basket & gourd conference)
- Annual Members Basket and Gourd Class Day
- Del Mar Fair Competition Entry
- Related festivals and learning conferences
- Local Demonstration Opportunities
- Gallery and Museum Exhibits of Interest
- Basket, Gourd and Fiber Related Art Retreat
$25 for Individuals
$30 for Households
$40 Commercial (includes advertisement in newsletters)
Membership is from January through December.
Print the application form and mail it with your check to:
1120 Pepper Drive #159
El Cajon CA 92021
Comments or Questions: